Valoopy's Lucky is similar to the gun it is based off of, Lucky, in that it boasts similar stat increases. These stats have been augmented greatly however by the gunsmith Samuel L. Whackson. Also, the gun features red coloration on the handle and on the details on the gun.
Also similarly to the Lucky is that this gun has already been modified with the long barrel mod. This gun is only a holdout weapon, as compared to Lucky's classification as an improved holdout weapon.
- .357 magnum revolver, standard .357 magnum found throughout the Mojave Wasteland.
- Lucky, unique .357 magnum found in the Bison Steve Hotel.
There are two locations where Valoopy's Lucky may be found:
- Usually, it is used by Valoopy, unless it is broken in a fight.
- If it is broken, it can be found in Valoopy's Megaton house, in a locker containing several other weapons.
- Valoopy's Lucky is always the default weapon used by Valoopy. To get it from him, you must reverse pickpocket it or shoot it out of his hands.